Constraints on the upper crustal magma reservoir beneath Yellowstone Caldera inferred from lake-seiche induced strain observations
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 501–506, 16 February 2013
How to Cite
2013), Constraints on the upper crustal magma reservoir beneath Yellowstone Caldera inferred from lake-seiche induced strain observations, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 501–506, doi:10.1002/grl.50155, , and (
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 08:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!