Thermospheric damping response to sheath-enhanced geospace storms
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 1263–1267, 16 April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Thermospheric damping response to sheath-enhanced geospace storms, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1263–1267, doi:10.1002/grl.50197., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 05:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!