Sensitivity of tropospheric oxidants to biomass burning emissions: implications for radiative forcing
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1241–1246, 28 March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Sensitivity of tropospheric oxidants to biomass burning emissions: implications for radiative forcing, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1241–1246, doi:10.1002/grl.50210., , , , , and (
- Issue online: 27 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 12:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|fire_draft_14_suppl.doc||Word document||402K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.