Small-scale permeability heterogeneity has negligible effects on nutrient cycling in streambeds
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1118–1122, 28 March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Small-scale permeability heterogeneity has negligible effects on nutrient cycling in streambeds, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1118–1122, doi:10.1002/grl.50224., , , , , and (
- Issue online: 27 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 06:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.