Can the 2011 East African drought be attributed to human-induced climate change?
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
©2013. This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1177–1181, 28 March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Can the 2011 East African drought be attributed to human-induced climate change?, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1177–1181, doi:10.1002/grl.50235., , and (
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2013 10:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Supporting information may be found on the online version of this article.
|grl50235-sup-0001-attica_auxiliary1.1.pdf||PDF document||733K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.