Mass loss of Greenland's glaciers and ice caps 2003–2008 revealed from ICESat laser altimetry data
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 875–881, 16 March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Mass loss of Greenland's glaciers and ice caps 2003–2008 revealed from ICESat data, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 875–881, doi:10.1002/grl.50270., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 11:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|BolchAl_grl_ICESat_Greenland_rev_SOM.pdf||Word document||340K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.