Contribution of Icelandic ice caps to sea level rise: Trends and variability since the Little Ice Age
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1546–1550, 28 April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Contribution of Icelandic ice caps to sea level rise: Trends and variability since the Little Ice Age, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1546–1550, doi:10.1002/grl.50278., , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.