Detecting human influence on extreme temperatures in China
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1171–1176, 28 March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Detecting human influence on extreme temperatures in China, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1171–1176, doi:10.1002/grl.50285., , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2013 11:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB955303
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|grl50285-sup-0001-Auxillarymaterial_Feb2013.docx||Word 2007 document||4710K||Supporting Information|
|grl50285-sup-0002-55176Rreadme.pdf||PDF document||12K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.