New insights into the 2012 Emilia (Italy) seismic sequence through advanced numerical modeling of ground deformation InSAR measurements
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1971–1977, 28 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), New insights into the 2012 Emilia (Italy) seismic sequence through advanced numerical modeling of ground deformation InSAR measurements, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1971–1977, doi:10.1002/grl.50290., , , , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 04:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!