Variations in Mid-Continent Rift magma volumes consistent with microplate evolution
Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1513–1516, 28 April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Variations in Mid-Continent Rift magma volumes consistent with microplate evolution, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1513–1516, doi:10.1002/grl.50295., , , and (
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 04:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: EAR-1148088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!