Seismic anisotropy in eastern Africa, mantle flow, and the African superplume
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1500–1505, 28 April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Seismic anisotropy in eastern Africa, mantle flow, and the African superplume, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1500–1505, doi:10.1002/grl.50315., and (
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 04:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: OISE-0530062, EAR-0440032, EAR-0824781
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!