Carbon dioxide ice clouds, snowfalls, and baroclinic waves in the northern winter polar atmosphere of Mars
Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1484–1488, 28 April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Carbon dioxide ice clouds, snowfalls, and baroclinic waves in the northern winter polar atmosphere of Mars, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1484–1488, doi:10.1002/grl.50326., , , and (
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 03:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 20-1761, 24740317
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!