Determination of rock acoustic properties at low frequency: A differential acoustical resonance spectroscopy device and its estimation technique
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 2975–2982, 28 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Determination of rock acoustic properties at low frequency: A differential acoustical resonance spectroscopy device and its estimation technique, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2975–2982, doi:10.1002/grl.50346., , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2013 06:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- Fundamental Study on the Geophysical Prospecting of the Deep-layered Oil and Gas Reservoirs. Grant Number: 2013CB228600)
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: 2011A-3606
- Science Foundation of China University of Petroleum. Grant Number: KYJJ2012–05-02
- Nation Natural Science Foundation of China Research. Grant Number: 41274138
All auxiliary materials may be found in the online version of this article.
|2013GL055210fs01.tif||TIFF image||1649K||Auxiliary Material|
|2013GL055210fs02.tif||TIFF image||1362K||Auxiliary Material|
|2013GL055210readme.txt||plain text document||3K||Auxiliary Material|
|2013GL055210tab02.doc||Word document||39K||Auxiliary Material|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.