Could a future “Grand Solar Minimum” like the Maunder Minimum stop global warming?
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 1789–1793, 16 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Could a future “Grand Solar Minimum” like the Maunder Minimum stop global warming?, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1789–1793, doi:10.1002/grl.50361., , and (
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DEAC02-05CH11231
This article has been cited by:
- 1500-year climate cycles stacking of recent centennial warming documented in an East Asian pollen record, Scientific Reports, 2014, 4,, , , , , , ,