How does Arctic summer wind modulate sea ice-ocean heat balance in the Canada Basin?
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1569–1574, 28 April 2013
How to Cite
2013), How does Arctic summer wind modulate sea ice-ocean heat balance in the Canada Basin? Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1569–1574, doi:10.1002/grl.50363., and (
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!