The importance of pickup oxygen ion precipitation to the Mars upper atmosphere under extreme solar wind conditions
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1922–1927, 28 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), The importance of pickup oxygen ion precipitation to the Mars upper atmosphere under extreme solar wind conditions, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1922–1927, doi:10.1002/grl.50415., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: AST-0908472, AST-0908311
- NASA. Grant Numbers: NNX11AN38G, NNX10AO17G, NNX12AG57G
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!