A connection to deep groundwater alters ecosystem carbon fluxes and budgets: Example from a Costa Rican rainforest
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 2066–2070, 28 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), A connection to deep groundwater alters ecosystem carbon fluxes and budgets: Example from a Costa Rican rainforest, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2066–2070, doi:10.1002/grl.50423., , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0421178, 1029371
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0006703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!