On the electric breakdown field of the mesosphere and the influence of electron detachment
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 2373–2377, 28 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), On the electric breakdown field of the mesosphere and the influence of electron detachment, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2373–2377,doi:10.1002/grl.50433., and (
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!