Linking permeability to crack density evolution in thermally stressed rocks under cyclic loading
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2590–2595, 16 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Linking permeability to crack density evolution in thermally stressed rocks under cyclic loading, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2590–2595, doi:10.1002/grl.50436., , , , and (
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DOE-DE-FG36-04GO14289
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EAR-0510182, EAR-0746192, OCE-0648331
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|fs01.pdf||PDF document||176K||Supporting Information|
|fs02.pdf||PDF document||250K||Supporting Information|
|readme.doc||Word document||36K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.