Spatiotemporal distribution patterns of dissolved methane in lakes: How accurate are the current estimations of the diffusive flux path?
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2779–2784, 16 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Spatiotemporal distribution patterns of dissolved methane in lakes: How accurate are the current estimations of the diffusive flux path?, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2779–2784, doi:10.1002/grl.50453.(
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 11:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: HO 4536/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!