Recent warming at Summit, Greenland: Global context and implications
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 2091–2096, 28 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Recent warming at Summit, Greenland: Global context and implications, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2091–2096, doi:10.1002/grl.50456., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 12:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Cryospheric Sciences Program. Grant Number: NNX08AT85G
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!