Hyperpycnal plume-derived fans in the Santa Barbara Channel, California
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 2081–2086, 28 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Hyperpycnal plume-derived fans in the Santa Barbara Channel, California, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2081–2086, doi:10.1002/grl.50488., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|read_me.docx||Word 2007 document||81K||Supporting Information|
|Supplementary Information_ALL.pdf||PDF document||2083K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.