Diapiric ascent of silicic magma beneath the Bolivian Altiplano
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 2044–2048, 28 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Diapiric ascent of silicic magma beneath the Bolivian Altiplano, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2044–2048, doi:10.1002/grl.50493., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 11:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- Natural Environmental Research Council. Grant Number: NE/G01843X/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!