Attribution of observed sea level pressure trends to greenhouse gas, aerosol, and ozone changes
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 2302–2306, 28 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Attribution of observed sea level pressure trends to greenhouse gas, aerosol, and ozone changes, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2302–2306, doi:10.1002/grl.50500., , and (
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
|GillettFyfeParker_grl_auxiliary.pdf||PDF document||628K||Supporting Information|
|readme.txt||plain text document||0K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.