Anthropogenic sulfate aerosol and the southward shift of tropical precipitation in the late 20th century
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2845–2850, 16 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Anthropogenic sulfate aerosol and the southward shift of tropical precipitation in the late 20th century, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2845–2850, doi:10.1002/grl.50502., , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2013 07:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!