Available potential energy gain from mixing due to the nonlinearity of the equation of state in a global ocean model
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 2224–2228, 28 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Available potential energy gain from mixing due to the nonlinearity of the equation of state in a global ocean model, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2224–2228, doi:10.1002/grl.50508., , and (
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DPO986244
- ARC Center of Excellence for Climate System Science. Grant Number: CE11E0098
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|supplemental.pdf||PDF document||65K||Supporting Information|
|readme.txt||PDF document||2K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.