Geometrical effects of a subducted seamount on stopping megathrust ruptures
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 2011–2016, 28 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Geometrical effects of a subducted seamount on stopping megathrust ruptures, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2011–2016, doi:10.1002/grl.50509., , and (
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: EAR-1015221
- WHOI Deep Ocean Exploration Institute. Grant Numbers: 27071150, 25051162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!