Geometrical effects of a subducted seamount on stopping megathrust ruptures
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 2011–2016, 28 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Geometrical effects of a subducted seamount on stopping megathrust ruptures, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2011–2016, doi:10.1002/grl.50509., , and (
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: EAR-1015221
- WHOI Deep Ocean Exploration Institute. Grant Numbers: 27071150, 25051162
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|grl50509-sup-0001-supp_r2_final.pdf||PDF document||323K||Figure captions and figures in the auxiliary material.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.