Observation of multiple sub-cavities adjacent to single separatrix
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2511–2517, 16 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Observation of multiple sub-cavities adjacent to single separatrix, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2511–2517, doi:10.1002/grl.50537., , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2013 08:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 41174122, 41104092, and 41274144
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Funded Project. Grant Number: 2011M500030 and 2012T50133
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: I429-N16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!