A new way to detect volcanic plumes
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2657–2660, 16 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), A new way to detect volcanic plumes, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2657–2660, doi:10.1002/grl.50556.(
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: EAR 0948957, AGS 0935725, EAR 1144221
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX12AK21G
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|figure1supplement.eps||PS document||72K||L1 SNR data for GPS satellite 21 and station RVBM for the event 8 eruptive sequence (26 March 2009). Two days before and after the event are also shown. Event times defined by seismology.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.