Do diurnal aerosol changes affect daily average radiative forcing?
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 3265–3269, 28 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Do diurnal aerosol changes affect daily average radiative forcing?, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3265–3269, doi:10.1002/grl.50567., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Failure and Redemption of Multifilter Rotating Shadowband Radiometer (MFRSR)/Normal Incidence Multifilter Radiometer (NIMFR) Cloud Screening: Contrasting Algorithm Performance at Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) North Slope of Alaska (NSA) and Southern Great Plains (SGP) Sites, Atmosphere, 2013, 4, 3, 299, , , , ,