Deforestation causes different subregional effects on the Amazon bioclimatic equilibrium
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 14, pages 3618–3623, 28 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Deforestation causes different subregional effects on the Amazon bioclimatic equilibrium, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3618–3623, doi:10.1002/grl.50570., and (
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
|readme.docx||Word 2007 document||13K||Supporting information|
|Revised_Supporting MaterialGRL.0105.docx||Word 2007 document||935K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.