The effect of carbon-nitrogen coupling on the reduced land carbon sink caused by tropospheric ozone
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 3227–3231, 28 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), The effect of carbon-nitrogen coupling on the reduced land carbon sink caused by tropospheric ozone, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3227–3231, doi:10.1002/grl.50572., and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 02:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ReadMe_revised.docx||Word 2007 document||17K||Supporting information|
|ts01_revised.docx||Word 2007 document||15K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.