Sound velocities for hexagonally close-packed iron compressed hydrostatically to 136 GPa from phonon density of states
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 2983–2987, 28 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Sound velocities for hexagonally close-packed iron compressed hydrostatically to 136 GPa from phonon density of states, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 2983–2987, doi:10.1002/grl.50588., , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!