Shape-induced gravitational sorting of Saharan dust during transatlantic voyage: Evidence from CALIOP lidar depolarization measurements
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 3281–3286, 28 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Shape-induced gravitational sorting of Saharan dust during transatlantic voyage: Evidence from CALIOP lidar depolarization measurements, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3281–3286, doi:10.1002/grl.50603., , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 04:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: AGS-1119164
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!