Discovery and analysis of topographic features using learning algorithms: A seamount case study
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 3048–3054, 28 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Discovery and analysis of topographic features using learning algorithms: A seamount case study, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3048-3054 doi:10.1002/grl.50615., , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2013 09:05PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 854.10.002
- UK Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/I026839/1
- UKIODP. Grant Number: NE/J011401/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!