The 2013 Russian fireball largest ever detected by CTBTO infrasound sensors
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 14, pages 3732–3737, 28 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), The 2013 Russian fireball largest ever detected by CTBTO infrasound sensors, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3732–3737, doi:10.1002/grl.50619., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2013 09:05PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!