Evolution and slow decay of an unusual narrow ring of relativistic electrons near L ~ 3.2 following the September 2012 magnetic storm
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 14, pages 3507–3511, 28 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Evolution and slow decay of an unusual narrow ring of relativistic electrons near L ~ 3.2 following the September 2012 magnetic storm, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3507–3511, doi:10.1002/grl.50627., et al. (
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- JHU/APL. Grant Number: 967399 and 921647
- EMFISIS sub-award. Grant Number: 1001057397:01
- ECT sub-award. Grant Number: 13-041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!