Characterizing decadal to centennial variability in the equatorial Pacific during the last millennium
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 13, pages 3450–3456, 16 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Characterizing decadal to centennial variability in the equatorial Pacific during the last millennium, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3450–3456, doi:10.1002/grl.50647., , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2013 08:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
|Ault_trpac_pxx_revised_resubmit_suppmat.pdf||PDF document||1060K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.