This article was originally published on line on 22 July 2013. Revised supporting information was supplied, and the article was reposted on 1 August 2013.
Simple and reliable finite fault solutions for large earthquakes using the W-phase: The Maule (Mw = 8.8) and Tohoku (Mw = 9.0) earthquakes
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 14, pages 3591–3595, 28 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Simple and reliable finite fault solutions for large earthquakes using the W-phase: The Maule (Mw = 8.8) and Tohoku (Mw = 9.0) earthquakes, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3591–3595, doi:10.1002/grl.50648., and (
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2013 08:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!