Effect of CO2 inhibition on biogenic isoprene emission: Implications for air quality under 2000 to 2050 changes in climate, vegetation, and land use
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 13, pages 3479–3483, 16 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Effect of CO2 inhibition on biogenic isoprene emission: Implications for air quality under 2000 to 2050 changes in climate, vegetation, and land use, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3479–3483, doi:10.1002/grl.50650., , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2013 08:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- EPA STAR. Grant Number: R83428601
- NIH. Grant Number: 5R21ES020194
- NSF. Grant Number: AGS-123-8109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!