Small-scale magnetic fields on the lunar surface inferred from plasma sheet electrons
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 13, pages 3362–3366, 16 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Small-scale magnetic fields on the lunar surface inferred from plasma sheet electrons, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3362-3366, doi:10.1002/grl.50662., et al. (
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 08:15AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!