Two distinct roles of Atlantic SSTs in ENSO variability: North Tropical Atlantic SST and Atlantic Niño
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 15, pages 4012–4017, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Two distinct roles of Atlantic SSTs in ENSO variability: North Tropical Atlantic SST and Atlantic Niño, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 4012–4017, doi:10.1002/grl.50729., , and (
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2013 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Korea Meteorological Administration Research and Development Program. Grant Number: CATER 2012–3042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!