Using core complex geometry to constrain fault strength
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 15, pages 3863–3867, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Using core complex geometry to constrain fault strength, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3863–3867, doi:10.1002/grl.50732., , , and (
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: EAR-0911565
- NSF Continental Dynamics. Grant Number: EAR-0607588
- Texas Advanced Computing Center at The University of Texas at Austin. Grant Number: TG-EAR100019
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ms01.mp4||MPEG-4 video||727K||Supporting Information|
|SI_GRL_Readme.pdf||PDF document||46K||Supporting Information|
|text01.pdf||PDF document||2150K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.