Distribution of natural halocarbons in marine boundary air over the Arctic Ocean
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 15, pages 4086–4091, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Distribution of natural halocarbons in marine boundary air over the Arctic Ocean, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 4086–4091, doi:10.1002/grl.50734., , and (
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2013 11:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!