A 2000 year long seasonal record of floods in the southern European Alps
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 15, pages 4025–4029, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), A 2000 year long seasonal record of floods in the southern European Alps, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 4025–4029, doi:10.1002/grl.50741., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2013 01:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). Grant Number: 200021-121909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!