Properties of the thundercloud discharges responsible for terrestrial gamma-ray flashes
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 15, pages 4067–4073, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Properties of the thundercloud discharges responsible for terrestrial gamma-ray flashes, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 4067–4073, doi:10.1002/grl.50742., , and (
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 06:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- DARPA. Grant Number: HR0011-1-10-1-0061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!