An agent-based model of dune interactions produces the emergence of patterns in deserts
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 15, pages 3909–3914, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), An agent-based model of dune interactions produces the emergence of patterns in deserts, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3909–3914, doi:10.1002/grl.50757., , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2013 11:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR 12 BS05 001 02/EXO-DUNES
|readme.pdf||PDF document||29K||supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.