A reduced complexity model for dynamic similarity in obstructed shear flows
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 15, pages 3888–3892, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), A reduced complexity model for dynamic similarity in obstructed shear flows, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3888–3892, doi:10.1002/grl.50759., and (
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2013 09:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!