Systematic ENSO-driven nutrient variability recorded by central equatorial Pacific corals
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 15, pages 3956–3961, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Systematic ENSO-driven nutrient variability recorded by central equatorial Pacific corals, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3956–3961, doi:10.1002/grl.50765., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Canon National Park Science Scholarship
- NSF Chemical Oceanography. Grant Number: OCE 0752544
- Australian Research Council Discovery Project. Grant Number: DP1092945
- Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering Research (AINSE). Grant Numbers: AINGRA09021, ALNGRA10077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!